Find Online Single Women <-- what is incest?
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-11 12:29:11 UTC
I'm looking for an older man
I'm A Girl Who Has NSA Sex With Guys I
You want make casual relation with sexy female for one night stand near me
Do YOU know what is incest? And do you? :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不賭錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-11 14:13:46 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
I'm looking for an older man
I'm A Girl Who Has NSA Sex With Guys I
You want make casual relation with sexy female for one night stand near me
Do YOU know what is incest? And do you? :)
BTW, I don't see the word "incest" in these holy vows... ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_vows
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-11 16:00:21 UTC
You’ve lost me. Casual sex has nothing to do with incest.
Do you have "casual sex" with your own parents? What if your
parents/sisters/brothers offer themselves via that "Online Single Women"
website? Money is the usual motive. :)

You are switching topic from "Find Online Single Women" to "casual sex",
though they might be related.... usually?
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-11 16:43:39 UTC
People posting or answering ads for “Online Single Women” aren’t engaging in incest.
Those people interested in incest don’t have to search the Internet for partners.
You meant you and other customers of that website know what's incest?

How could they know that? By feeling?

What feeling? Can you describe that feeling on paper and ink? :)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-12 02:31:12 UTC
What are you talking about? EVEEYBODY knows the concept of incest. Having sexual relations with someone in your immediate family, up to, and including, first cousins. (In some places, SECOND cousins are allowed, I believe Jerry Lee Lewis’ wife was his second cousin... she was also 14, which was ALSO legal where JLL was from, but both factors squicked the general public out so much that it ruined his career for the rest of his life!)
Then how do you use your knowledge to look for the correct "Online
Single Women" in that website *WITHOUT* incest?
My point is that the people looking for women on those websites aren’t doing anything that involves incest. And you know that, you’re just trolling again!
How could they pull out the same trick then? :)
By the way, watch your phrasing; I am not a customer of that, or any
other “searching for women” website!

Then we can just talk about the knowledge and its practical application
in physical reality.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-12 11:25:17 UTC
I don’t know, Manny. Is everyone in Hong Kong directly related to everyone else? Because I’m pretty certain I know my siblings, parents, parents siblings, and their kids. That, plus the fact that I’m not searching the Internet for casual sex, means I have no problems. If your immediate family, up to, and including first cousins, is so extensive that you have to worry about unknowingly hooking up with one of them, by all means, stay away from sites like that. But don't project your personal fears onto everyone else!
The odds of hooking up with a direct relative through a casual sex website are so high as to be virtually incalculable.
No action is always the safe default. But that could not explain
marriages and incest on planet Earth. Anyway, let's call it a day.

Let me cook up something more biological if not genetic ..... by casual
reading information in internet.

Thank you for the attention, Your Honor. May the Force and farces be
with you! :)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-12 11:28:16 UTC
I don’t know, Manny. Is everyone in Hong Kong directly related to everyone else? Because I’m pretty certain I know my siblings, parents, parents siblings, and their kids. That, plus the fact that I’m not searching the Internet for casual sex, means I have no problems. If your immediate family, up to, and including first cousins, is so extensive that you have to worry about unknowingly hooking up with one of them, by all means, stay away from sites like that. But don't project your personal fears onto everyone else!
The odds of hooking up with a direct relative through a casual sex website are so high as to be virtually incalculable.
One thing: wars and conflicts can create incest problems. Think about
Luke and Leia in Star Wars. And then you look at the refugee problems in
USA right now.

Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-08-11 16:27:57 UTC
You’ve lost me. Casual sex has nothing to do with incest.
BTW....

Do you look for love by looking for "Online Single Women"? I doubt it... :)